A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberta Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberta Wong, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Wong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roberta L. Wong practice?
Dr. Roberta Wong practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Menlo Park, CA.
See Menlo Park Radiologists.