A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberta Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberta Wong, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Wong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberta Lisa Wong MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Roberta L. Wong practice?
- Dr. Roberta Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roberta Wong practices Diagnostic Radiology near Menlo Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Menlo Park Radiologists.