A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberta Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberta Wong, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Wong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberta Lisa Wong MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Roberta L. Wong practice?
- Dr. Roberta Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roberta Wong practices Diagnostic Radiology near Menlo Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Menlo Park Radiologists.