A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberta Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Wang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah Huntsman Cancer
- Women Infants Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberta Yen Wang MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Roberta Y. Wang practice?
- Dr. Roberta Wang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roberta Wang practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.