Dr. Roberto Miki MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

May 19th, 2016
VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND UNORGANIZED OFFICE!!!!!
Dr. Miki is a great doctor, but the office located at 2750 SW 37th Ave Coconut Grove, FL is very unprofessional and disorganized. I had a scheduled appt for Thursday 4:30 pm, to discuss possible surgery. Two days before appt date office called to change 4:30 to 4:00. At 2:48 appt date they called to inform us we need to go right away to the office. I said we needed to see the doctor but will take 45 min to get there and they told me I should have been informed that the doctor was not there, the practitioner was going to see me.

August 24th, 2015
The worst experience.
I went to this office with an small fracture of a second joint of a pinky finger and after 6 weeks I ended with a very bad result. The fracture was bad, the finger had a second, third degree burn and the first joint was damage. The office staff are very unprofessional. They hang up the phone on you, they say they will call you back and they never do. When you call with extreme pain they don't pass you the doctor, neither his assistant but they do say it is normal. I never imagine to write something like this but please pay attention to those details.

April 4th, 2013
Great doctor!
Dr. Miki is an excellent physician. He is caring, intelligent and quite skilled in his craft. Highly recommended!