A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Abdelnur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abdelnur
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abdelnur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Abdelnur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdelnur graduated from Tucuman University, MD.
Dr. Abdelnur has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Abdelnur MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roberto Abdelnur practice?
- Dr. Roberto Abdelnur has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberto Abdelnur practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near El Centro, CA.
See El Centro Internists and El Centro Cardiologists.