A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Abdelnur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abdelnur
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Abdelnur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Abdelnur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdelnur graduated from Tucuman University, MD.
Dr. Abdelnur has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Abdelnur MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roberto Abdelnur practice?
- Dr. Roberto Abdelnur has 5 office locations.
Dr. Roberto Abdelnur practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near El Centro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brawley, CA.
See El Centro Internists and El Centro Cardiologists.