A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Abdelnur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Abdelnur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdelnur graduated from Tucuman University, MD.
Dr. Abdelnur has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abdelnur accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans