A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Acosta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Acosta, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Acosta, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Acosta graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Acosta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Javier Acosta MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Roberto J. Acosta practice?
- Dr. Roberto Acosta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roberto Acosta practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near West Palm Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jupiter, FL.
See West Palm Beach Orthopedic Surgeons and West Palm Beach Surgeons.