A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Acosta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Acosta, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Acosta
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Acosta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Acosta, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Acosta graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Acosta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Javier Acosta MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Roberto J. Acosta practice?
- Dr. Roberto Acosta has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberto Acosta practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near West Palm Beach, FL.
See West Palm Beach Surgeons and West Palm Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.