A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Arguello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Arguello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arguello
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Arguello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Arguello, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Arguello graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion.
Dr. Arguello has 4 hospital affiliations:
- McAllen Medical Center
- Mcallen Surgical Specialty Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Alcides Arguello MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Roberto A. Arguello practice?
- Dr. Roberto Arguello has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberto Arguello practices Ophthalmology near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Ophthalmologists.