Dr. Roberto Barresi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9
  • 9 reviews

March 13th, 2016
Outstanding doctor - competent and friendly
My husband had hernia surgery with Dr. Barresi, who was professional, friendly, and seemed genuinely interested in my husband's condition and future. The surgery was quick and Dr. Barresi kept me informed of how it was going before and directly after surgery. We highly recommend this doctor for his competence, cutting edge techniques, and outstanding bedside manner.

November 4th, 2015
Great surgeon!
Excellent surgeon! He took the time pre-surgically to discuss the procedure in detail. The day of the surgery he again spoke with both me and my family at some length. Surgery went very well, with no complications.

November 10th, 2014
God has blessed me abundantly with Dr. Roberto Barresi and his team! Could not ask for more!

October 23rd, 2013
Excellent Doctor
I am so lucky I found Dr. Barresi! This doctor gets it! He really took a tremendous amount of time with me. He explained the emergency room findings and explained his plan for surgery and respected my questions and fears. The man is very intelligent. I can say without a doubt-I would refer Dr. Barresi to my family and friends. Dr. Barresi really shows a tremendous amound of compassion and understanding. He has not lost the human element in his work. Excellent bedside manner. You are not just a number to Dr. Barresi-he does see a person.

August 28th, 2013
Extremely professional, attentive, considerate and knowledgeable. Would recommend Dr. Barresi to anyone I know.

December 12th, 2011
Would highly recommend Dr. Barresi
Dr. Barresi went above and beyond the call of duty during my care. When he initially met with my family and I he spent an incredible amount of time to explain to all of us the procedure, using diagrams, and explaining the different lab work and CT scans. He patiently answered all of our questions both before and after my surgery. The doctor's bedside manner was excellent. I found him to be, not only extremely professional, knowledgeable, and honest, but caring, interested and genuinely concerned about my welfare.Dr Barresi staff was excellent. There was no waiting time, as I was taken to the exam

March 1st, 2011
Awesome doctor! Spent a lot of time with me and really understood my problem. Highly recommend!! I feel great!!!

January 18th, 2011
Excellent
I would highly recommend him as a surgeon. He took my fears away. He has been in work for 9plus years. I am in my thirties and I really was afraid o have surgery. He is someone I would recommend. If I EVER have to have another type or any type of surgery in the future, I will go to Dr. Barresi!!

August 30th, 2010
BAD!! Doctor
He does not care at ALL!! He does not do a full/good job the first time around. He will stop at the first thing that could be wrong with you, he does not look at the whole picture. You may have a surgery and think you are done, but he does not do his job right the first time and you will end up back in the hospital for another one because he did not do it right the first time.