- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Benejam is Excellent. Dr. Benejam has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Benejam graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Benejam has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Rec Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper Hutzel Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Benejam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Benejam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roberto Benejam practice?
Dr. Roberto Benejam practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Pediatricians.