Learn more about Dr. Roberto Bomprezzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Bomprezzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Bomprezzi, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Multiple Sclerosis MS.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bomprezzi graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bomprezzi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bomprezzi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roberto Bomprezzi practice?
Dr. Roberto Bomprezzi practices Neurology near Waterville, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Waterville Neurologists.