A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Santos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santos
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Santos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Santos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Florida Hospital
Education & Awards
Dr. Santos graduated from University Of The City Of Manila.
Dr. Santos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Highlands Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto C Santos MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roberto C. Santos practice?
- Dr. Roberto Santos has 4 office locations.
Dr. Roberto Santos practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Sebring, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Altamonte Springs, FL and Orlando, FL.
See Sebring Internists, Sebring Pulmonologists, Sebring Critical Care Practitioners, and Sebring Sleep Medicine Doctors.