A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Santos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santos
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Santos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Santos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Florida Hospital
Education & Awards
Dr. Santos graduated from University Of The City Of Manila.
Dr. Santos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Highlands Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto C Santos MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roberto C. Santos practice?
- Dr. Roberto Santos has 4 office locations.
Dr. Roberto Santos practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Sebring, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Altamonte Springs, FL and Orlando, FL.
See Sebring Internists, Sebring Pulmonologists, Sebring Critical Care Practitioners, and Sebring Sleep Medicine Doctors.