A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Caballero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Intensive Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Caballero graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Caballero has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Caballero MD is a male Critical Care Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roberto Caballero practice?
- Dr. Roberto Caballero has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberto Caballero practices Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists.