A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Caballero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caballero
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caballero Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Intensive Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Caballero graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Caballero has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Caballero MD is a male Critical Care Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roberto Caballero practice?
- Dr. Roberto Caballero has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberto Caballero practices Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists.