Learn more about Dr. Roberto Canales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Canales is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Canales, MD, PA is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Canales graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Canales has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Del Sol Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Canales accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Lovelace Health Plan - 9 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roberto Canales practice?
Dr. Roberto Canales practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Pediatricians, El Paso Pediatric Specialists, El Paso Hematologists, and El Paso Oncologists.