A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Canales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Canales is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Canales, MD, PA is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Canales graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Canales has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Del Sol Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Canales accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 1 plan
- Lovelace Health Plan - 9 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance