- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roberto Cano
Dr. Roberto Cano, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hollywood, FL, with another office in Hollywood, FL. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Hematology and Medical Oncology. Dr. Cano is affiliated with University of Miami Sylvester Co Cancer Center, Aventura Hospital & Medical Center and Memorial Regional South. Dr. Cano has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Roberto Cano has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Roberto Cano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.
Dr. Raja Mudad
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Dr. Gabriel Domenech
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Dr. Ney Alves
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology