Overall Review

June 26th, 2012
Love this Dr and Clinic
The Dr took the time to listen. I think that is the most important part. I felt as though I could trust him on the first visit!!

April 11th, 2012
I made a appointment to meet my new GP which was a referral from my OB-GYN.
My appointment was scheduled and I arrived and stated that I had a appointment with Dr. Cardarelli. I was taken into the patient room where I was greeted by a Nurse Practioner not the Dr. It would have been courteous to reschedule my appointment due to a death in his family because this was a intial meeting in securing a family doctor. I never saw a Dr. only the nurse practioner this is unacceptable I felt as though I was herded in for thealmighty dollar. This was a inital visit to introduce myself and to build an ongoing relationship for my medical needs. This was my first and last time at this center and I would advise anyone new to the area to double check that they are being seen by the doctor that had set up an appointment for their visit My first visit should not have been with a nurse practioner. My appointment should have been rescheduled and I should have been advised. The Nurse practioner even suggested another doctor referal and he is not even liscensed for the meds that are required for me-This was a waste of time and money.

October 26th, 2010
execellent doctor
Wonderfull caring doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.