A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Carpio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Carpio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpio graduated from Instit. Superior De Ciencias Mecicas -Vi.
Dr. Carpio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Carpio MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roberto Carpio practice?
- Dr. Roberto Carpio has 7 office locations.
Dr. Roberto Carpio practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians and Miami Emergency Physicians.