Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roberto Casal
Dr. Roberto Casal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Residency. Dr. Casal is affiliated with University of Texas-M D Anderson Cancer Center and Houston Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Roberto Casal has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Roberto Casal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Amir Onn
Houston, TX 0 mi
Dr. Nisha Rathi
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi17
Dr. Georgie Eapen
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi23