A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Chao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Chao, Urologist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Chao, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Chao graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chao has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- First Health Montgomery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Chao MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Roberto Chao practice?
- Dr. Roberto Chao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roberto Chao practices Urology near Troy, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Asheboro, NC.
See Troy Urologists.