A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Collazo-Maldonado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Collazo-Maldonado graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Collazo-Maldonado has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Collazo-Maldonado MD is a male Nephrologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Roberto Collazo-Maldonado practice?
- Dr. Roberto Collazo-Maldonado has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberto Collazo-Maldonado practices Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Nephrologists.