A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Concepcion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Concepcion is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Concepcion, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Medical College of Ohio
Education & Awards
Dr. Concepcion graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Concepcion has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Bucyrus Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Concepcion MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Roberto Concepcion practice?
- Dr. Roberto Concepcion has 4 office locations.
Dr. Roberto Concepcion practices Urology near Galion, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Marion, OH and Upper Sandusky, OH.
See Galion Urologists.