A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Martinez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martinez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roberto D. Martinez practice?
Dr. Roberto Martinez practices Internal Medicine near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Internists.