A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Martinez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto David Martinez MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roberto D. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Roberto Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberto Martinez practices Internal Medicine near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Internists.