A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Mendez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendez graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Mendez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center San Rafael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Duran Mendez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roberto D. Mendez practice?
- Dr. Roberto Mendez has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberto Mendez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.