Dr. Roberto Dela Cruz Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roberto Dela Cruz Jr?

6 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 19th, 2010

Hidden Fees and Deception

After visiting Dr. Robert B De La Cruz at the Kelsey Seybold Clinic, I will NEVER go back to any Kelsey Seybold clinic. I went there twice. Both times the office people were rude, very rude. As if all I was to them was a sack of money and they just wanted my $25 copay.Dr. De La Cruz is two faced. He is very nice to you and you think, "What a great doctor!" until you get your bill.I went in for a simple ear ache. I already knew the diagnosis. Outer ear infection, RX: Ear drops. But Dr. De La Cruz said he needed to clear some ear wax to see in my ear. So he sticks a plastic stick in my ear and clears out the ear wax. Painfully, I should add.Then he says, "Yep, outer ear infection." And gives me a RX for ear drops. I think all is well, until I get my bill.That little procedure cost me $85.00! There was no warning of this. There was no "this is going to cost you extra, do you consent?" There was no "I'm now going to perform surgery on your ear, ok?"But that's what it was billed as: SURGERY!That's like saying I perform surgery every time I wipe my butt after I defecate.Do yourself a favor, avoid the Kelsey Seybold clinic at all costs.When I told the guy in their billing office that the only other people who can get away with this kind of deception is Comcast, he had a good laugh. Then he stifled it, realizing that I was right.

April 6th, 2017