A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Di Nicolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Di Nicolo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Di Nicolo, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Di Nicolo graduated from Univ Di Trieste, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Trieste, Italy. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Di Nicolo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Health Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Di Nicolo MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Roberto Di Nicolo practice?
- Dr. Roberto Di Nicolo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roberto Di Nicolo practices Allergy & Immunology near Daytona Beach, FL.
See Daytona Beach Allergists.