Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roberto Di Nicolo
Dr. Roberto Di Nicolo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Daytona Beach, FL. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Di Nicolo is affiliated with Halifax County Medical Center - Atlantic Campus, Halifax Medical Center and Halifax Medical Center Port Orange. Dr. Di Nicolo has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Roberto Di Nicolo has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Roberto Di Nicolo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Daytona Beach, FL.
Dr. Michael Diamond
Allergy and Immunology
Daytona Beach, FL 0.57 mi50
Dr. Michael Kohen
Allergy and Immunology, Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Daytona Beach, FL 0.57 mi48
Dr. Yong Tsai
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology
Daytona Beach, FL 3.32 mi35