Dr. Roberto Dos Remedios Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roberto Dos Remedios?

Patient

Posted on May 28th, 2014

I cannot recommend Dr. Bob enough. I went to his office very nervous about my dx from another facility, and Dr. Bob was very calm in explaining things to me without making me feel like he was talking down to me. Dr Bob told me exactly was was happening with my body and what the plan was to make me better. His whole staff is fantastic!

Simply the best

Posted on December 24th, 2013

My parent was recently under Dr. Bob's care as a critically ill patient. There is no doubt that his efforts and those of his colleague and CCU nursing staff saved my parent. Dr. Bob constantly checked in when on rounds and also via phone when not. His care has left me in awe. He was so careful to explain things to us and found that perfect balance between not over promising on the recovery but remaining positive and confident. This hospital and town has found a jewel in Dr. Bob. He deserves more than four stars.

Posted on September 29th, 2017