Dr. Roberto Duran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roberto Duran?

Posted on March 10th, 2017

Dr. Duran is highly skilled and qualified to provide professional services that are not available at his level of expertise elsewhere, truly an exceptional physician and anesthesiologist.

Posted on November 8th, 2016

He is very knowledgeable with a wonderful bedside manor. He answers all patients questions clearly & honestly. I would reccommend him to anyone needing a great doctor.

The Best!!!!

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

. Dr. Duran is by far the best. He is always personable, kind, understanding and takes his time to hear you out and answer your questions. I put all my trust in him. His staff from the receptionist to his nurse Maria are all friendly and absolute dolls! They are so kind to me. They make every attempt possible to accommodate me in the event of an emergency. I highly recommend Dr. Duran and would never consider going to anyone else. When I have a situation, I am so relieved to be in his office knowing he will do whatever is possible to help me. LOVE LOVE LOVE this office and Dr. Duran.

Rating

Posted on August 1st, 2016

Dr Duran is the best Doctor I have ever had. I'm 46 YOA and have had a couple of health issues. He's intelligent and caring, but most of all, fearless. He's confident in his actions.

Posted on February 12th, 2015

i love dr duran, hes a great doctor and he also listens. Has a great staff that is always willing to help and listen, specially his nurse maria.

Posted on February 6th, 2015

Excellent, wouldn't go anywhere else.

greta doctor

Posted on November 20th, 2014

this doctor has saved my life, very caring and compassionate. great staff always friendly and trying to help. love him

A Hero in my Life

Posted on August 7th, 2014

Dr. Roberto Duran has provided interventional procedures, rhizotomy, ozone therapy/trigger points with pain management for me over 10 years. He is excellent in his field, compassionate, making every effort to keep me out of a wheel chair and walking.I am so grateful there is a professional physician that truly cares about his patients and the suffering one must endure.

Posted on April 25th, 2014

I have been in pain management after two neck fusion surgeries of which the last surgery failed. I have chronic severe daily pain. Dr. Duran was one of the few doctors that did not judge me and listened carefully to what I had to say. He is a wonderful doctor, very caring and empathetic. I absolutely adore him. He has helped me a lot to control my pain. He now help Vets a couple of days a week at the VA hospital. I give him high ratings. His staff is very busy and sometimes not that friendly but worth the trouble to see Dr. Duran

good caring dr

Posted on July 23rd, 2012

a good dr. very caring about his patients, listens and responds. spends time w you, not moody or judging like some drs. Even spoke w me about supplements

wonderful and caring Dr.