A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Garcia, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garcia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Eloy Garcia MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roberto E. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Roberto Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberto Garcia practices Facial Plastic Surgery near Neptune Beach, FL.
See Neptune Beach Otolaryngologists.