Learn more about Dr. Roberto Solis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Solis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solis
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Solis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Solis, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Solis graduated from Universidad Francisco Marroquin, Guatemala City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Solis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto E Solis FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Roberto E. Solis practice?
- Dr. Roberto Solis has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberto Solis practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Cardiologists.