A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Solis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Solis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Solis, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Solis graduated from Universidad Francisco Marroquin, Guatemala City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Solis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto E Solis FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Roberto E. Solis practice?
- Dr. Roberto Solis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roberto Solis practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Cardiologists.