A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Diaz, Internist, Sleep Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Diaz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from Univ Mayor De San Andres, La Paz.
Dr. Diaz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
- Christus Spohn Hospital - Alice
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Fabricio Diaz MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roberto F. Diaz practice?
- Dr. Roberto Diaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberto Diaz practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Alice, TX.
See Alice Internists and Alice Sleep Medicine Doctors.