Learn more about Dr. Roberto Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Martinez, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Martinez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Southeast Missouri Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martinez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roberto F. Martinez practice?
Dr. Roberto Martinez practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Cape Girardeau, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Cape Girardeau Internists, Cape Girardeau Hematologists, and Cape Girardeau Oncologists.