A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Martinez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Martinez, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Martinez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Missouri Hospital
- Sinai Faculty Practice
- Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Frondosa Martinez MD is a male Hematologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Roberto F. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Roberto Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberto Martinez practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Cape Girardeau, MO.
See Cape Girardeau Hematologists and Cape Girardeau Oncologists.