A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Martinez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Martinez, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Martinez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Missouri Hospital
- Sinai Faculty Practice
- Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Frondosa Martinez MD is a male Hematologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Roberto F. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Roberto Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberto Martinez practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Cape Girardeau, MO.
See Cape Girardeau Hematologists and Cape Girardeau Oncologists.