Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roberto Gabitto
Dr. Roberto Gabitto, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Islip Terrace, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gabitto is affiliated with Wakefield Hospital, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center and Brookdale University Hospital & Medical Center. Dr. Gabitto has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Roberto Gabitto has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Roberto Gabitto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Islip Terrace, NY.
Dr. Lawrence Womack
Islip Terrace, NY 0.08 mi20
Dr. Prakash Parikh
Islip Terrace, NY 0.34 mi33
Dr. Jonathan Tolentino
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Islip Terrace, NY 0.51 mi10