A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Gabitto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Gabitto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Gabitto, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabitto graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gabitto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- Saint Luke's Cornwall Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Santiago Gabitto DO and MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roberto S. Gabitto practice?
- Dr. Roberto Gabitto has 7 office locations.
Dr. Roberto Gabitto practices Internal Medicine near Southampton, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Westbury, NY and Cornwall, NY.
See Southampton Internists.