Learn more about Dr. Roberto Gamarra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Gamarra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gamarra
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Gamarra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Gamarra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gamarra graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Cupecoy. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gamarra has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Mauro Gamarra MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Roberto M. Gamarra practice?
- Dr. Roberto Gamarra has 1 office location.
- Dr. Roberto Gamarra practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Farmington Hills, MI.