Learn more about Dr. Roberto Gamarra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Gamarra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Gamarra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gamarra graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Cupecoy.
Dr. Gamarra has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Mauro Gamarra MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Roberto M. Gamarra practice?
- Dr. Roberto Gamarra has 4 office locations.
Dr. Roberto Gamarra practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Novi, MI.
See Warren Internists and Warren Gastroenterologists.