Learn more about Dr. Roberto Gamarra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Gamarra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gamarra
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gamarra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Gamarra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gamarra graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Cupecoy. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gamarra has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Mauro Gamarra MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Roberto M. Gamarra practice?
- Dr. Roberto Gamarra has 1 office location.
- Dr. Roberto Gamarra practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Farmington Hills, MI.