A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Gil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Gil is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Gil, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gil graduated from Universidad De Sevilla.
Dr. Gil has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto B Gil MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Roberto B. Gil practice?
- Dr. Roberto Gil has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roberto Gil practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Bronx, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.