Learn more about Dr. Roberto Gil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Gil is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gil
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gil Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Gil, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gil graduated from Universidad De Sevilla.
Dr. Gil has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto B Gil MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Roberto B. Gil practice?
- Dr. Roberto Gil has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roberto Gil practices Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.