Learn more about Dr. Roberto Gil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Gil is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gil
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Gil Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Gil, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gil graduated from Universidad De Sevilla.
Dr. Gil has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto B Gil MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Roberto B. Gil practice?
- Dr. Roberto Gil has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roberto Gil practices Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.