A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Granato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Granato, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Oncology / Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Granato graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.More Education & Awards
Dr. Granato has 19 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Granato accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roberto E. Granato practice?
Dr. Roberto Granato practices Urology, Internal Medicine, and Surgery near Elmhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Jackson Heights, NY.
See Elmhurst Urologists, Elmhurst Internists, and Elmhurst Surgeons.