A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Granato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Granato is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Granato
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Granato Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Granato, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Granato graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.
Dr. Granato has 19 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto E Granato MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Roberto E. Granato practice?
- Dr. Roberto Granato has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberto Granato practices Urology near Elmhurst, NY.
See Elmhurst Urologists.