Dr. Roberto Guerrero MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 27th, 2017
Rude
Staff is rude and very unpleasant. Dr. is very hard to understand (mumbles) and isn't clear on instruction. Office wait times are long, sick calls don't get responded to same day (when calling in the morning).

June 30th, 2016
HORRIBLE
Dr. Guerrero is an awful, heartless doctor. He is very confusing and mumbles when he talks. He is impatient and doesn't like answering questions. He even refused to see my daughter when she was extremely sick. He does not give helpful advice. He is not compassionate and runs his office like a business. I do NOT recommend to anyone.

April 27th, 2016
Worried mom
I was referred by my pediatrician to see Dr Guerrero. My daughter had been having stomach issues for years. Dr Guerrero is very knowledgeable and explained several diagnosis to me. He was very patient with me and had excellent bedside manner. My daughter required an endoscopy which confirmed his diagnosis. We will be continuing to follow up with him frequently.

September 25th, 2015
best doctor in south florida

July 12th, 2015
A quack.. See a real doctor who cares about your child.
Bottom line... If you want your child seen by a doctor who cares, knows what he's doing, explains himself, takes his time, has a good bedside manner.. then DONT GO SEE DR GUERRERO! You'll be sorry you did. This doctor has no business dealing with children, nor practicing medicine.
Doctor's Response

X

May 31st, 2011
Dr. Guerrero really helped
My son had chronic acid reflux, and we were sent to Dr. Guerrero. I'll admit, he can be hard to understand at times, and he doesn't have the best bedside manner, but he did a great job treating my son. He also did an endoscopy on my son to survey the damage in his esophagus. He let me stay with my son till the he fell asleep, and then came out immediately to let me know how everything went. Hi staff is also very friendly. I actually just made another appointment with him, even though I have to drive an hour to get to his office. Oh, and my son loved him!

April 1st, 2011
Dr. Roberto Guerrero & Staff
Dr. Guerrero and his staff were wonderful. I have been to many doctors and this Dr. and his staff are top notch. I give them the highest ratings on everything. After my 6 year old had a test, each time, I was called back very quickly with the results, even if they were done at the hospital or lab. My son had a procedure by Dr. Guerrero and he let me stay with him until the procedure started. When it was done, he immediately came out and gave me the results AND a copy of the test report. I didn't ask for this, nor was I expecting it. Even though he had other patients waiting he took the time to give me the results right then and there, instead of calling me later. This is very courteous, especially when you are dealing with your children. Each member of the staff that we dealt with were so kind and caring I am not sure why he was rated the way he was by the other people who rated, but I highly recommend Dr. Guerrero and his staff.

November 19th, 2010
As soon as I walked in I was greated by a very pleasant secretary. The Doctor was very knowledgeable and great bedside manner. Would recommend to all my family and friends

May 17th, 2010
Terrible Bed Side Manner
Dr. Guerrero is THE worst dr I've ever taken my daugher to. If you disagree or suggest something else, he gets very rude and refuses to go any further with the exam and has a terrible bedside manner. Not even sympathic to whatever the issue is. Seems like he'd rather be doing something else than treat a patient.

March 22nd, 2010
This doctor and his staff have the same personality and is everything but nice to the patients. Difficult to talk to, 90% of the visits I end up with the nurse practitioner and the few times you talk to him does not provide useful information. Changed to another doctor that I'm happy with and the results are right away, not like with Dr. Guerrero.

August 12th, 2009
Wonderful doctor.

August 27th, 2008
God Complex
Dr. Guerrero has a God Complex. Has no sympathy, gets upset with you if you disagree with him. Nasty attitude and mumbles when he talks, which make it difficult to understand him. I will NEVER use him again for my daughter or refer anyone to him.