A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Barja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barja
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barja Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barja graduated from University Mayor Royal and Pontifical of San Francisco Xavier of Chuquisaca. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barja has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Hospital
- Washington Cty Regional Medical Center
- Mcduffie Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Hassenteufel Barja MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Roberto H. Barja practice?
- Dr. Roberto Barja has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberto Barja practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Thomson, GA.
See Thomson Orthopedic Surgeons and Thomson Surgeons.