A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Barja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barja
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barja Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barja graduated from University Mayor Royal and Pontifical of San Francisco Xavier of Chuquisaca. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barja has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Hospital
- Washington Cty Regional Medical Center
- Mcduffie Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Hassenteufel Barja MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Roberto H. Barja practice?
- Dr. Roberto Barja has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberto Barja practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Thomson, GA.
See Thomson Orthopedic Surgeons and Thomson Surgeons.