Learn more about Dr. Roberto Ruiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Ruiz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruiz
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ruiz Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruiz graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ruiz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Javier Ruiz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roberto J. Ruiz practice?
- Dr. Roberto Ruiz has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberto Ruiz practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.