A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Ruiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Ruiz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruiz graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ruiz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Javier Ruiz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roberto J. Ruiz practice?
- Dr. Roberto Ruiz has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberto Ruiz practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Primary Care Doctors.