Learn more about Dr. Roberto Kusminsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Kusminsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kusminsky
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kusminsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Kusminsky, FACS, MD, MPH is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kusminsky graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kusminsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Putnam General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto E Kusminsky FACS, MD, and MPH is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roberto E. Kusminsky practice?
- Dr. Roberto Kusminsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberto Kusminsky practices Surgery near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Surgeons.