A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Labayen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Labayen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Labayen graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Labayen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carlsbad Medical Center
- Artesia General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Francisco Labayen MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Roberto F. Labayen practice?
- Dr. Roberto Labayen has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberto Labayen practices Urology near Carlsbad, NM.
See Carlsbad Urologists.