A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Lopez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Lopez, DO, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lopez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Lopez DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Roberto Lopez practice?
- Dr. Roberto Lopez has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberto Lopez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rowlett, TX.
See Rowlett Obstetricians & Gynecologists.