Emergency Physician, General Practitioner, Internist, Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Surgical Specialist
Video profile
Lake Pointe Medical Partners - Internal Medicine Rowlett
9500 Lakeview Pkwy
Ste 100
Rowlett, TX 75088
972-475-5598
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Visits & refills  |  show details
by Amanda Rogers on Feb 3rd, 2014

Dr. Lopez has always been courteous, professional & extremely caring. He takes the time to talk with you & the staff is very helpful. My only complaint is refill of Meds. that office has to OK. It takes them several days sometimes & I call it in before it's out. I have gone to Dr. Lopez for 15 years.

by ks on Oct 26th, 2013

Dr.Lopez is very thorough with his patient care. Always courteous. Does not shy away from expecting you the patient to do your part in your health care maintenance. The staff are also super nice. Glad I came to this doctor.

|  Great Dr  |  show details
by Mito M on Aug 29th, 2013

Dr. Lopez has always been very courteous and professional. I highly recommend him. It has always been easy to make appointments with him and his staff is very helpful. He is very patient and takes the time to talk to you.

|  Satisfied Patient  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2013

Dr. Lopez and his staff were extremely caring and professional. I have to drive a long distance to receive medical attention and the drive is worth the personal and efficient care I receive. The wait was minimal and the staff was very courteous. I highly recommend Dr. Lopez without any hesitation.

|  Great Dr. and Staff  |  show details
by Anna G. on Aug 20th, 2013

Congratulations to Dr. Lopez for being voted Best of Best Internal Medicine in Rockwall and Rowlett. He is a great Dr, person very professional. His staff is kind, caring compassionate and extremely helpful. Worth the wait, I will wait to see Dr. Lopez or Amy Andujar his PA.

|  Great Doctor - rude staff  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2012

His office staff shows little patience in dealing with elderly patients. In one instance a man came in to the office to get written instructions for a med as he wasn't sure what to do from a previous telephone conversation. Instead of just giving him written instructions, in front of all the other patients in the waiting room, they kept telling him that they had already told him what to do on the phone. The poor man just wanted to make sure he took it correctly. I did not feel he was being at all unreasonable. They did finally write it down for him, though.

May 4th, 2011

no matter how many times, I write this negative review, somehow it immediately disappear! I tried to see Dr. Lopez 5 times and was always "given" to the PA, although I asked for Dr. Lopez. The PA simply refers me to the hospital for CT scans, etc and I, to this date, have still never seen Dr. Lopez in my life. Unbelievable!

Jul 9th, 2009

Di Nicola

Jul 3rd, 2008 on yahoo.com

the best dr in rockwall, he has treated my family for years. Mrs. Lopez will also help you if she can.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com