A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Lugo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Lugo, Orthopaedic Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lugo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lugo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lugo graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lugo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Martin Memorial Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Lugo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roberto Lugo practice?
- Dr. Roberto Lugo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roberto Lugo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Port Saint Lucie, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Stuart, FL.
See Port Saint Lucie Orthopedic Surgeons.