Learn more about Dr. Roberto Lugo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Lugo, Orthopaedic Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lugo
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lugo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lugo graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lugo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Martin Memorial Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Lugo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roberto Lugo practice?
- Dr. Roberto Lugo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roberto Lugo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Stuart, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Saint Lucie, FL and San Diego, CA.
See Stuart Surgeons.