A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Rey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Rey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Rey, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rey graduated from Univ Nacional De Tucuman, San Miguel De Tucuman. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Mauro Rey MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Roberto M. Rey practice?
- Dr. Roberto Rey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roberto Rey practices Pediatrics near Raymondville, TX.
See Raymondville Pediatricians.