Dr. Roberto Rey MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Raymondville, TX

September 15th, 2016
Excellent Doctor and clinic
People in Raymondville are very lucky. I have to travel 50 minutes to take my children to Dr Rey

June 29th, 2016
Excellent Doctor!!

March 20th, 2016
Very compassionate Doctor
I don't know what I would have done without Dr Rey!!

February 10th, 2016
awesome person

February 27th, 2014
Awesome doctor
I will never be able to say thank you enough to doctor Rey. My son was very sick and Dr Rey and his staff, cured him. Now all my sisters and cousins take their children with Dr Rey. He is AWESOME.

January 22nd, 2014
Excellent doctor!!!!
I can say that after Dr Rey got to Raymondville, I sleep better knowing he is in town. Every time we need to see Dr Rey, it is a very pleasant experience. He inspire confidence, knowledge and he is AWESOME with children

December 10th, 2013
The staff is great & Dr. Rey is amazing! My kids love going there and the pharmacy next door is very convenient and helpful...harlingen resident and I still continue going there.

November 15th, 2013
Excellent doctor!!!!!
HE IS THE BEST !!!!!! He is an angel in our lives. My son is developmental delay. He doesn't want to see any other doctor than doctor Rey. Very caring, very knowledgeable. I live 45 minutes away from Dr Rey's clinic. I have been going to his clinic for around 7 years. NEVER, EVER I had a problem with him, or his staff.

January 30th, 2013
EMT
WHAT I THINK OF THIS DOCTOR IS ALL HE WANTS IS JUST MONEY, HE SAYS EVERY KID THAT WALKS INTO HIS OFFICE HAS EITHER ASTHMA, ALLERGIES, HEART MURMURS, AND OR HAS HEARING LOSS. i THINK HE JUST DOES IT TO MAKE MONEY, I TOOK MY SON TO A DIFFERENT DOCTOR AFTER HE TOLD ME MY SON HAD A HEART MURMUR AND MY NEW DOCTOR TOLD ME HE WAS LYING AND SURE ENOUGH EVEN THE CARDIO SAID OTHERWISE!!!!

November 9th, 2012
Rude arrogant and mean
Even though our child was receiving the polio vaccinations he spent a long time lecturing my husband that our child could catch it and if she was crippled for life we would have to explain to her why. He was also asking what I did for a living insunuating that if my job wasnt respectable enough I had no right to make descisions concerning my child. Even the medical assitants are rude and condesending here. They want patients who are not involved in their childrens care, ask no questions, and who are willing to just be injected with anything and everything without question and herded through the doors like animals.

October 25th, 2011
Highly recommend
My 5 year old son was sick since birth. We saw more than 20 different doctors looking for help (no kidding )Dr Rey in one visit knew what was wrong with my son. Now I live 40 minutes away from Raymondville. I still travel to see him when my son is sick.

September 2nd, 2011
Going to see Dr. R. Rey is the greatest experience for everyone!
I love Dr. Rey..he is excellent..his staff is awesome and the other physicians are great too!! They are caring and thorough. Excellent service, child friendly and the great part is Pete's Pharmacy is just next door..ready with a bag of fresh popcorn! My baby loves it and so do I. :)