Pediatrician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Awesome doctor  |  show details
by Julie on Feb 27th, 2014

I will never be able to say thank you enough to doctor Rey. My son was very sick and Dr Rey and his staff, cured him. Now all my sisters and cousins take their children with Dr Rey. He is AWESOME.

|  Excellent doctor!!!!  |  show details
by Amy on Jan 22nd, 2014

I can say that after Dr Rey got to Raymondville, I sleep better knowing he is in town. Every time we need to see Dr Rey, it is a very pleasant experience. He inspire confidence, knowledge and he is AWESOME with children

|  show details
by lucy g on Dec 10th, 2013

The staff is great & Dr. Rey is amazing! My kids love going there and the pharmacy next door is very convenient and helpful...harlingen resident and I still continue going there.

|  Excellent doctor!!!!!  |  show details
by Victoria S. on Nov 15th, 2013

HE IS THE BEST !!!!!! He is an angel in our lives. My son is developmental delay. He doesn't want to see any other doctor than doctor Rey. Very caring, very knowledgeable. I live 45 minutes away from Dr Rey's clinic. I have been going to his clinic for around 7 years. NEVER, EVER I had a problem with him, or his staff.

|  EMT  |  show details
by JOE DOE on Jan 30th, 2013

WHAT I THINK OF THIS DOCTOR IS ALL HE WANTS IS JUST MONEY, HE SAYS EVERY KID THAT WALKS INTO HIS OFFICE HAS EITHER ASTHMA, ALLERGIES, HEART MURMURS, AND OR HAS HEARING LOSS. i THINK HE JUST DOES IT TO MAKE MONEY, I TOOK MY SON TO A DIFFERENT DOCTOR AFTER HE TOLD ME MY SON HAD A HEART MURMUR AND MY NEW DOCTOR TOLD ME HE WAS LYING AND SURE ENOUGH EVEN THE CARDIO SAID OTHERWISE!!!!

|  Rude arrogant and mean  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2012

Even though our child was receiving the polio vaccinations he spent a long time lecturing my husband that our child could catch it and if she was crippled for life we would have to explain to her why. He was also asking what I did for a living insunuating that if my job wasnt respectable enough I had no right to make descisions concerning my child. Even the medical assitants are rude and condesending here. They want patients who are not involved in their childrens care, ask no questions, and who are willing to just be injected with anything and everything without question and herded through the doors like animals.

|  Highly recommend  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2011

My 5 year old son was sick since birth. We saw more than 20 different doctors looking for help (no kidding )Dr Rey in one visit knew what was wrong with my son. Now I live 40 minutes away from Raymondville. I still travel to see him when my son is sick.

|  Going to see Dr. R. Rey is the greatest experience for everyone!  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2011

I love Dr. Rey..he is excellent..his staff is awesome and the other physicians are great too!! They are caring and thorough. Excellent service, child friendly and the great part is Pete's Pharmacy is just next door..ready with a bag of fresh popcorn! My baby loves it and so do I. :)

Aug 14th, 2011

It is a blessing to have him in our city

|  Excellent!!  |  show details
by Gilberto on Apr 8th, 2010

I trust Dr Rey with my four children. My kids love him. The nurses and people working at Raymondville Pediatrics, really care about our children.

|  show details
Dec 12th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Excellent Doctors and Physician Assistants: I trust them 100%. Very dedicated Doctor and excellent with the children.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com