A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Madrid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Madrid, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Madrid graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Madrid has 10 hospital affiliations:
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Eric Madrid MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. R E. Madrid practice?
- Dr. R Madrid has 2 office locations.
Dr. R Madrid practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.