A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Maldonado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Maldonado is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Maldonado, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maldonado graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maldonado has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Luis Maldonado MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Roberto L. Maldonado practice?
- Dr. Roberto Maldonado has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roberto Maldonado practices Diagnostic Radiology near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Hollywood Radiologists.