Dr. Roberto Martinez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roberto Martinez?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Roberto Martinez?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

October 24th, 2014

One Bad Doctor

It was a great day in Texas when he stopped doing direct patient care.

October 18th, 2014

Horrid doctor years ago at Kaiser in Texas

Years ago, I got him at Kaiser Permanente in Texas before my state ran Kaiser out of Texas. I don't think he is seeing patients anymore, and has not in years. I think he works for some insurance company. He was young, full of himself, a recent proud graduate whose motto was, "Don't tell me how to run my medical practice." He spun my whole hormone system out of whack with a thyroid dosage adjustment and then blamed my problems all on "depression." An incipient male chauvinist! Years later, I have no children thanks to what he precipitated. He was not interested in anything other than the blood pressure cuff. He did not treat illnesses with symptoms. I have known lots of other women who had awful results with him. In 1992, I started a new job. A woman there told me that she had had umpteen fights with him. Then she told me, with a smile, that he was no longer seeing patients and was now a Kaiser medical office manager. I was thrilled. I don't think he has seen patients in years. He left Kaiser and bounced to some insurance company. Perhaps he has denied insurance payments for some procedures, but if he has done direct patient care in twenty or more years, I'm satisfied!