- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Mauri is Excellent. Dr. Mauri has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Mauri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease COPD and Pneumonia.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mauri graduated from University Di Napoli.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mauri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital of Cheektowaga
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mauri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- HealthNow New York - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Mauri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roberto Mauri practice?
Dr. Roberto Mauri practices Internal Medicine near Elmira, NY.
See Elmira Internists.