A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Mauri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Mauri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Mauri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mauri graduated from University Di Napoli. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mauri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
- Ira Davenport Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Mauri MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roberto Mauri practice?
- Dr. Roberto Mauri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roberto Mauri practices Internal Medicine near Elmira, NY.
See Elmira Internists.