A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Mauri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Mauri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Mauri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mauri graduated from University Di Napoli.
Dr. Mauri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
- Ira Davenport Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mauri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 33 plans
- HealthNow New York - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roberto Mauri practice?
Dr. Roberto Mauri practices Internal Medicine near Elmira, NY.
See Elmira Internists.