Learn more about Dr. Roberto Nachajon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Nachajon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nachajon
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nachajon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Nachajon, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nachajon graduated from Universidad De La Republica, Montevideo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nachajon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto V Nachajon MD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Roberto V. Nachajon practice?
- Dr. Roberto Nachajon has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberto Nachajon practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Paterson, NJ.
See Paterson Pulmonologists.