Learn more about Dr. Roberto Nachajon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Nachajon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Nachajon, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nachajon graduated from Universidad De La Republica, Montevideo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nachajon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nachajon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roberto V. Nachajon practice?
Dr. Roberto Nachajon practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatric Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Paterson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hoboken, NJ and Rochelle Park, NJ.
See Paterson Pediatricians, Paterson Pulmonologists, and Paterson Sleep Medicine Doctors.