Dr. Roberto Nieto MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 29th, 2016
Great Neurologist!
I saw Dr. Nieto to have an EMG prior to having shoulder surgery. He was prompt, professional, knowledgeable, and had a great bedside manner. Actually, I had chosen to see him because I had seen him years before. I had symptoms that needed diagnosed and treated. We discussed my symptoms and what led up to my visit with him. With this knowledge and looking at the medications I was taking, he was able to diagnose my problem immediately. He explained the cause of my symptoms and advised me what I needed to do. I was very impressed with his expertise, followed his advice, and resolved my oroblem.

June 11th, 2015
Where can i start? My experience with this doctor has been the worst. Ive given this doctor two chances one with my grandpa and one with my sister. i feel like he is very inhumane and does not care about his patients. All he does is prescribe useless medicine that doesn't work. My sister has really bad migraines and she would end up in the hospital multiple times and the doctors would tell me we need to get in contact with our neurologist and he would never call us back. And i don't even want to start with the staff who is extremely RUDE. The girls do speak to patients like they are forced to be there. With the exception of one girl who was actually the only nice and sweet nurse there her name was Cara... other than that they would cut me off when i was trying to tell them that my sister was in pain , etc. Worst experience ever.

April 16th, 2015
great doctor
I think he is very knowledgeable. He is the first doctor to prescribe meds that actually work for my health problems. And eventhough, I'd like him to be more forthcoming with information about my health issues, he is the best doctor I have ever been to.

March 14th, 2014
It's very much about the money. You will be nickel and dimed. You will wait an hour or more for your scheduled appointment, not sure why appt is made; doesn't spend much time with me. Appointment always changes

July 9th, 2012
The Best Neurologist
I have been seeing Dr Nieto for 5 years and I would not see any other Dr. He has the best bedside manner. I can always trust his opinion. Thank you, Dr. Nieto, for taking care of me!!!!

December 14th, 2011
awesome
Dr Nieto has an amazing staff. I have never had any problem getting an appt, and my wait time is minimal. Dr Nieto's bedside manner is kind, patient and well mannered. he is an exceptional physician, spending quality time with me at each and every appt. I could not ask for a better group of health care workers to be involved with. Job well done.

August 30th, 2010
Roberto Nieto, M. D.
I have seen Dr. Nieto once but for three different symptoms. He was precise in his examination of me, and very thoughtful in his evaluation of my symptoms.He was able to help me greatly with one of my problems and was able to prescribe a medication which has almost cleared up one of my problems and was able to refer me to another physician for treatment of the third problem.I would highly recommend Dr. Nieto.

February 8th, 2017