Learn more about Dr. Roberto Ortiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Ortiz, Infectious Disease is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortiz graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ortiz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Ortiz MD is a male General Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roberto Ortiz practice?
- Dr. Roberto Ortiz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roberto Ortiz practices General Practice and Infectious Disease near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Altamonte Springs, FL.
See Orlando Primary Care Doctors and Orlando Infectious Disease Doctors.