A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Ortiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Ortiz, Infectious Disease is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortiz graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ortiz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Ortiz MD is a male General Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roberto Ortiz practice?
- Dr. Roberto Ortiz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roberto Ortiz practices General Practice and Infectious Disease near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Altamonte Springs, FL.
See Orlando General Practitioners and Orlando Infectious Disease Doctors.