Learn more about Dr. Roberto Ortiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Ortiz, Infectious Disease is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ortiz
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ortiz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortiz graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ortiz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Ortiz MD is a male General Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roberto Ortiz practice?
- Dr. Roberto Ortiz has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberto Ortiz practices General Practice and Infectious Disease near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Primary Care Doctors and Orlando Infectious Disease Doctors.